Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year! 1/52

Happy New Year! 
Yes, I know I am a bit late, but being that this household (and me!) has been constantly sick for the past month, better late than never!  I just joined a site called clickinmoms and have been in awe of the wonderful photographers there.  I am hoping to learn a lot from these women:)  One of the challenges that some of the women are starting is a 365/52 project.  Take a picture every day for the next year, or much easier, a picture a week for the next year!  I thought that would be a great way for me to challenge myself and learn some new techniques.  So here we go..... (These are not the best shots, but I'm a novice remember?:)

So, here we go:  On New Year's Day (or eve, can't remember!), my strong willed little girl decided that she MUST go swimming.  We were going to take her nice new bike to the park, but no, she was in a mood and sternly insisted that we needed to go to the pool.  For those of you living in San Diego, you know that this was indeed a COLD day.  No one wants to go into a 50 degree pool on a day like that.  We don't like to give in to her tantrums, but thought, what the heck?  Let's teach her a lesson!  The pool was not to her liking, but her brother got quite a kick out of it!  Neither of my kids mind cold and he was over the moon about swimming, weird kids!  So Keith went to get everyone's swim suits and we hung out in the jacuzzi for a while, which actually felt pretty good!  Ok, so our lesson back fired!  Oh well!
So very excited!


Notice that he jumped in... and is getting out immediately!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment